Daz Rice 'Precious Times' Debut Solo Album - Out Now!..
In between work and gigs this album took me 2 years to write, performing the songs live helped me choose 10 tracks that worked best.
Being a Multi-Instrumentalist I played, recorded, mixed and produced the whole album within a year, wanting to capture those precious moments in ones life and express them through my music.
I just want to take this opportunity to thank all you people that have supported me so far with your kind positive feedback, really appreciate it.
I really hope you enjoy listening to 'PRECIOUS TIMES'
Latest Project For This Year 2022
Though the video had no connection with the song 'Blue Angel' I ended up pairing the live acoustic session version with the video. Originally the video was intended to pair-up with another track which told of days spent as a kid back in the day and how we past the day compared to today’s kids, but instead I chose to pair it with ‘Blue Angel, I just liked how they worked together. Really enjoyed filming it with my youngest and his cousin, they were naturals in front of the camera and they really did enjoyed filming on the locations.
Watch this space for up and coming gigs
- August 3rd - Staveley Folk Festival 7:30 - 11:00pm - Looking forward in performing 2 exciting sets at the Halkshead Brewery in Staveley, Kendal✌️😉
- London Solo Gigs - May 15th George IV, Chiswick - May 16th Distillers, Hammersmith
- July 14th - Sailortown Fest - Acoustic set from 2:00 - 4:00pm The North Euston Fleetwood
- Febuary 2nd - St.Annes Folk Club - full on acoustic gig - looking forward to this!
- January 20th - Celtic Connections, Danny Kyle open stage (last minute Pv's booking)
- January 13th - Sailortown - Another afternoon acoustic gig at the North Euston Fleetwood.
- November 18th - Afternoon Acoustic gig at local bar 'The Steamer 2:00pm till 4:00 pm - should be a chilled afternoon.
- June 22nd - Kenlis Arms Garstang, looking forward in playing back at this great venue, there's food served throughout the day, free overnight camping, doors open 7:30 with a £5 entrance fee.
- May 13th Sailortown fest - The North Euston Fleetwood.
- SEPTEMBER 15th - Jo & Daz (Byrne & Rice) are guesting for the talented guitarist Jon gomm, they'll be kicking off at 8:15 - doors 7:30 - purchase your ticket and get in early to avoid disappointment👊
- SEPTEMBER 9th - Daz will be performing a mix of songs with his boys at the final Langdale Charity Festival - running from the 8th - 10th September. It's been a pleasure and a Joy supporting this wonderful Festival over the years and will be greatly missed - Hats off the Dave & Maureen✌️
- JULY 22nd takes us to the the Moorings bar at sowerby bridge on the edge of the canal performing 2 x 45mins sets, 9:00pm start!