Watch this space for up and coming gigs
- August 3rd - Staveley Folk Festival 7:30 - 11:00pm - Looking forward in performing 2 exciting sets at the Halkshead Brewery in Staveley, Kendal✌️😉
- London Solo Gigs - May 15th George IV, Chiswick - May 16th Distillers, Hammersmith
- July 14th - Sailortown Fest - Acoustic set from 2:00 - 4:00pm The North Euston Fleetwood
- Febuary 2nd - St.Annes Folk Club - full on acoustic gig - looking forward to this!
- January 20th - Celtic Connections, Danny Kyle open stage (last minute Pv's booking)
- January 13th - Sailortown - Another afternoon acoustic gig at the North Euston Fleetwood.
- November 18th - Afternoon Acoustic gig at local bar 'The Steamer 2:00pm till 4:00 pm - should be a chilled afternoon.
- June 22nd - Kenlis Arms Garstang, looking forward in playing back at this great venue, there's food served throughout the day, free overnight camping, doors open 7:30 with a £5 entrance fee.
- May 13th Sailortown fest - The North Euston Fleetwood.
- SEPTEMBER 15th - Jo & Daz (Byrne & Rice) are guesting for the talented guitarist Jon gomm, they'll be kicking off at 8:15 - doors 7:30 - purchase your ticket and get in early to avoid disappointment👊
- SEPTEMBER 9th - Daz will be performing a mix of songs with his boys at the final Langdale Charity Festival - running from the 8th - 10th September. It's been a pleasure and a Joy supporting this wonderful Festival over the years and will be greatly missed - Hats off the Dave & Maureen✌️
- JULY 22nd takes us to the the Moorings bar at sowerby bridge on the edge of the canal performing 2 x 45mins sets, 9:00pm start!